Pairing your Airpods with windows 10 PC, Android, Apple TV, iPhones, iPad, iPod, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi devices and other computer operating system etc has been simplified here on this tutorial. Specifically, this article will walk you through on how to pair Apple AirPods with computer devices. And in our subsequent tutorials, we will guide you on other aforementioned devices, with steps to connect them with your wireless airpods. Read on below for the steps to get your airpod paired with your laptop systems.
With Apple devices, you are bound to enjoy so many newly introduced features in technology. Previously, we shared how to Connect wireless headphones to TV, and so many benefited from the guide and still using that option till this day. Also, you might like to make your iPhone device charge with wireless technology. So lets get down to the purpose of this article below.
How to Pair Apple AirPods With PC Devices
Getting your Apple Airpods paired with a PC system can be achieved through the following steps;
- Go to your PC setting app
- From the settings menu, select Devices from the main menu.
- Then from the top of the Bluetooth, click on the Bluetooth or other device.
- Now, from the Add a device Window, tap on Bluetooth. Continue the set up from below but before then see reasons why everyone prefer wireless headphones.
- In continuation to Pair AirPods with PC, next thing to do, is to put the AirPods in their case and then open the lid.
- Now ensure to press and hold the button which is located at the back of the case, until you get to see a status light showing on both AirPods start pulsing white, and after that you let go of it.
- Now the AirPods should be showing in the Add a device window.
- Next is to click to pair and connect.
Reconnecting once paired
After the initial pairing and connection between the laptop system or PC and that of AirPods, you can still reconnect both devices for listening to music, streaming and watching YouTube videos, video conferencing, listening to game background songs and others etc, by just navigating back to Bluetooth & other devices page found in settings.
From that settings section, you will get to access all the paired Audio devices enlisted below the Audio header. Just choose your AirPods from the listed list and click on connect button to get it switched ON and active.
That’s all on how to get your PC and AirPods connected together without error of any sort. For most of us asking if such settings requires pin or code for it to work? Well, it all depend on the device you are pairing with. But this time, it requires no code, everything is done freely when setting up the pairing and that’s all for such.
If the tutorial is helpful, kindly comment and share to friends. Thank you.