Samsung users can now change their phone imei with ease, no more stress, very simple to carryout. Time has past when Samsung users use tools like odin, chimera tool, octopus box which costs some cash and only accessible by mobile phone engineers. Now it’s free and can be carried out by anyone.
With this improvement, the need of getting MTK devices won’t be highly needed again, since one can now go for Samsung galaxy devices that have lots of beautiful features. Much goodies awaits those that knows how to change phone imei number, as they stand the chance of getting any latest free browsing for networks like MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, Ntel etc that requires tweaking of imei number.Please bear in mind that changing imei is considered to be illegal in some countries. So Techbmc will not be held responsible for any thing or damage you caused to your phone while executing this tutorial. As this post is crafted out for educational purpose.
- How To Change Android Phone Imei For Free Browsing Using Mobile Uncle App.
- How To Share Applications On Apk/Zip/Pdf Files Through Whatsapp Chat App To Any Device.
How To Change Samsung Phones Imei Without Octopus Box
- Get your Samsung mobile backedup. And ensure the phone is rooted as well.
- Next, Download and install the imei changer from Here. and xposed Installer Here.
- After downloading, locate and open exposed installer, Go to framework, Install update and ensure to accept the given conditions/terms
- Now, inside the xposed installer Click modules, and tick imei changer to enable it.
Also Check: How to unlock Nokia device locked with Security code
Almost there, now to change any samsung phone imei to blackberry imei may be for glo bis, then download BB Gen. and Generate your imei or you can as well use imei analyzer to generate any other imei.
=> Next, open the Imei changer and enter the imei (may Blackberry Imei or any other imei you wish to tweak) on the provided option or space and then click on Apply/OK.
Finally, Restart your Samsung phone and confirm whether you changed the imei successfully or not. You can check that out after restarting your phone by dialing this code *#06#
That’s all for that.
TAGs: nand erase all odin meaning
how to change samsung imei number
nand erase all fix
samsung imei changer without box
samsung imei repair code
samsung imei repair tool free download
efs professional imei repair