Keke Napep prices: The idea of tricycle when it comes to transportation in Nigeria, can never be under estimated because, the tricycle has automatically become the commonly used means of transportation across the Nigerian cities, towns and villages, serving same purpose of motorcycles (okada) and even more.
Interestingly, if you wish to start a Keke Napep business on your own, this information will be of great help to you just keep scrolling.
Do You know that you can actually earn about 120,000 naira monthly or even more with just an investment of 300,000 naira for a Keke Napep?
Below are the prices of Keke Napep, How profitable and How to begin a tricycle business.
Tricycles or Keke Napep as commonly known in Nigeria, are one of the most dominating means of street transportation in many Nigeria currently. This Tricycles or Keke Napep became very popular after the use of Motorcycles(generally known as okada) were prohibited in major cities of the Federation.
This made the Tricycle become popular and after that, the use of motorcycles or okada was banned for some commercial purposes in Nigeria.
If you are really thinking and planning to begin a Keke Napep business and also looking for the current prices of tricycles (Keke Napep) in Nigeria, worry no more because, here in this article, published by techbmc.com, you will be giving the essential hints as regards to the recent prices of tricycles (Keke Napep) in the country (Nigeria) 2021, including the potent Keke dealers address and also, some business models which can be of noble benefits to you, and earn some money from Keke Napep business. Let’s get started!
Keke Napep business
You may ask questions Like “How sure is it that Keke Napep business is a good business” and How Lucrative is it?
Let me be honest with you when it comes to Keke Napep business, it’s very lucrative and profit oriented. Speaking of this Tricycles, it has automatically become the people’s favorite means of local transportation currently in Nigeria due to the fact that it brings some levels of stability which was lacking in motorcycles (okada) even though we can’t lay full claims on it as being the fastest or safest but it’s a very lucrative and profitable business this 2021 and for years to come. Read Below
The demand for an affordable means of transportation from the suburban is enormous, especially for some commuters who lives far away from the city center and can not afford the cost of transport by taxi every blessed day. And just as motor cycles (okada) has been banned, thousands of Keke Napep would be needed especially in major cities to meet the demands of transporting passengers to and fro the cities.
Keke Napep industry is one which is been supported by the Government. And It has been announced the plan to boost the use of Keke Napep by introducing solar-powered Keke Napep with budget. You might want to view the future of tricycle from today. Yes, CES introduced a solar-powered TRICYCLE of the future and below is the video review.
So Here are Some easy business models you can try with Keke Napep and how much profit you stand to make.
How to Earn a Living through Keke Napep Business in Nigeria
There are so many ways you can earn money via this tricycle business, we are going to show you realistic and easy models you can adopt for a Keke Napep business that will guarantee a decent, or even massive profit.
1. The General way to earn, You can choose to drive your Keke Napep by yourself or You give it to someone else. Now if
you drive it yourself, an income of N6,000 can be made in a day and an average of N180,000 in a month.
2. Secondly, if you can’t drive, you can purchase it and employ someone trustworthy to ride it for you while a particular sum will be paid to you every day or every week.
However, You can also have a Keke Napep transport company of Your own. Ask me How!
3. Amazingly, you can acquire or buy about 9-16 tricycles (Keke napep) and hand it over to capable hands or let’s say, an experienced well trained individuals to drive your Keke while you will commit them on monthly payments.
4. Moreover, even if you can’t predict the outcome of this business in future, you can at least begin by hiring a Keke napep from tricycle purchase service. The purchase service is actually a place where you can buy and give it to someone trusted to ride for you or you meet the Keke riders associations who are so good in the business, while they pay regularly until the amount you bought the Keke is completed coupled with some profit you will be getting which is about N60,000 and N160,000 which can be easily gotten in three to six months depending on the agreements between you and the Keke Napep driver or rider.
5. You can also start a shuttle service with Keke Napep just as a car shuttle business too.
And whereby, you cannot foot the bills of starting this business, there are banks, co-operatives and Non Governmental organizations who can willingly fund the purchase of your tricycles while you pay back a portion to cover your loans. With the profit you make, you can pay up in 3 months. A Keke Napep can even last 3 years on average.
How much is tricycle in Nigeria?
So how much is a tricycle (Keke Napep) sold for different Models or brands, the place to buy it, time of purchase. As you may know, the currency exchange rates remains a key factor that determine how much tricycles cost in Nigeria.
The most interesting part of this business is that, you even can start your Keke Napep business with a fairly used one priced at N250,000 – 350,000 on average. After that, When you must have earned a stable income and cumulated sufficient money to expand your business to another level, you can buy more or even a new one to improve the service quality. A New Keke Napep is sold in Nigeria from N500,000 to N850,000 Currently.
Popular Keke Napep Brands in Nigeria
Just in case you are thinking of purchasing a nice Keke and don’t know how to go about it, there are numerous keke napeps dealers in Nigeria who are so good in what they do. We have dealers in Lagos and also in Abuja who sells sound Keke, you can try visiting to purchase one. Just as the demands for keke napep keeps increasing astronomically in Nigeria, and so many Brands has been brought to various markets in Nigeria and this brands includes the following below
When it comes to this particular brand, even if you haven’t heard of Suzuki keke napep brands, you must have heard of Suzuki car brands because, it’s a popular brand. Suzuki is generally known as a Japanese multinational corporation involving any four-wheel drive vehicle, all terrain vehicles, motorcycles, outboard marine engines including wheelchairs, and other tricycles among others. And just as stated earlier, Suzuki tricycle is one of the most common brands available in the market and as long as Suzuki brand is concerned, it is the best recommended due to its efficiency and durability. One of the greatest advantage anyone stands to enjoy for acquiring this brand of tricycle is knowing that, it spare parts are easily seen and bought anywhere in the country without stress.
Piaggio is another popular and trusted brand, it is an Italian motor vehicles manufacturer, and this particular brand is known to produce a range of two wheel motor cars. Whenever you hear of Piaggio tricycle, just know that, it has a very gratifying ability to economize the use of fuel which means, it has the capacity of sustaining fuel for longer periods and by so doing, save your fuel cost in return.
When it comes to this particular brand, it was established in the year 1926 and Bajaj Auto has built a very good reputation as a well Indian motor vehicle brand, over the years and across so many countries especially, in the middle East, Latin America, Africa, South and South-East Asia. And currently, the company is ranked the fourth and largest two and three wheeler producer in universe. When bajaj is mentioned, just know it is very affordable, durable and also can adapt to any climatic weather condition either harsh or cold.
Interestingly, there are also other brands you may want to know about see the list below:
New Keke Napep Prices for Different Brands
- Piaggio: #550,000 to 700,000
- TVs: #550,000 to 700,000
- Day-long: #500,000 to 600,000
- Bajaj: #600,000 to 850,000
Fairly Used Keke Napep Prices in Nigeria
The most amazing thing about this type of keke is the durability. Tricycle or keke can be durable if used properly and carefully it can also be sold to another person. However, there is a major disadvantage for buying a fairly used Keke because, it is likely to develop faults more often than a brand new one even though, the difference in the prices is totally dependent on how long the tricycle has been ridden on road.
- Piaggio: #180,000 to 130,000 naira
- Bajaj: 200,000 to 350,000
- TVs: #250,000 to 350,000
- Day long: #180,000 to 350,000
Here are some basic things to consider when buying these kinds of keke
(1) Brand: whenever you make up your mind to start the Keke business Brand consideration is very important. You have to decide the brand to go for. certain brands like Bajaj has a good reputation for quality production as long as tricycles are concerned, it is advisable to avoid brands that you know nothing about or that has not been thoroughly tested.
(2) Budget: of course, nobody goes to the market to buy things they didn’t budget for or can’t afford, it is very important to consider the budget the for any tricycle and also, keke Napep prices varies so you need to buy the one you can afford.
(3) Fuel consumption: As we already know, fuel is like a life wire in any vehicle so it is important that in day-to-day usage of the tricycle there must be fuel. you don’t need a tricycle that drains fuel more than expected, so you need to put into consideration brands like Piaggio it is the best considered in terms of fuel management.
(4) Durability: We can tell ourselves the truth most of the roads in the country are badly damaged especially those in rural areas, ( localities, villages) reasons being conditions of roads and not friendly to vehicles that moves on them hence the need for strong and sound tricycle is needed.
(5) Spare parts Availability: it is so sad how we can’t get most of our damaged spare parts because, it is not available to us. so you may need to avoid brands that was just introduced into the market and consider the spare parts availability in case any part of the tricycle needs to be replaced.
it is also important to have a mutual agreement with the person who will ride your keke Napep while you pay some agreed percentage to the person on daily or weekly basis just as agreed.
Where Can I buy Keke Napep in Nigeria?
There are so many dealers when it comes to tricycle in Nigeria. Here are some dealers in Abuja and Lagos that sells good Keke Napeps you can at least visit to buy one:
Oas Imperia Nigeria Limited
- Business Location: Plot 452, 1R Road, Federal Housing Authority, Abuja Central, Abuja Municipal Abuja, Nigeria
- Business Location: Plot 10, Block D, Acme Road, Ogba Industral Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
De Akasten Nike Nigeria Limited
- 162, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Omole Phase 1, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Amaecom Global Nigeria Limited
- Suite10, Plot 2121, Ambeez Plaza,Ndola Crescent, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
Ezeigbo Tricycle/Keke Napep
- Herbart Macaulay Street Oyingbo Lagos Mainland Lagos Nigeria
Double Dove Nigeria Limited
- Address: 44, Cole Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
K.F. Ajadi Nig. Enterprises
- 72, Iga Idungaran Street, Idumota Market, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Bashy Oil Filling Station Idimu Ebgeda Alimosho Lagos Nigeria.
- 3rd Floor, 10, Ijora Causeway, UBA Building, Ijora, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Lagos, Nigeria
- 14A, Illupeju Road, Ilupeju, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria
Saint Mercy Investment Limited
- 43B, Layi Oyekomi Street, Ilasamaja, Mushin, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria
- 20, Oluwakemi Street, Alapere-Ketu, Kosofe, Lagos, Nigeria
- 34/36, Coates Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
- 473, Lagos Abeokuta Express Road, Abule-Egba, Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos, Nigeria
Zhope Automobiles Nigeria Limited
- 126, Citec Villa, Abuja Central, Abuja Municipal, Abuja, Nigeria
Finally, before venturing into this type of business, you need to be optimistic and positive about it. You must first of all, have it in mind that, Keke business is workable and a very realistic way of building strong means of livelihood and even though it may seem too high in demands, it is a moderate investment and above all, every information pertaining to everything you need to know about ranging from the recent keke napep prices, potent Keke dealers and Business models has been explained and we truly hope you start this business as soon as possible so as to Start earning. Ref: Naijauto