There is a service called DNS (Domain Name Sever) that converts the domain name to the IP address. We all use our DNS server by default by default, but this will allow you to track your searches while slowing down the internet. Although webmasters are not looking for your searches, but because of the speed they are, it’s best to change your DNS address as quickly as possible, but you know how to change the DNS?
Read Also: How to Protect Iot Device Using VPN on Home Router
How to change the DNS is very simple. You have to go through different steps depending on your device. Stay on track with this tutorial.
How to change DNS in Windows PC
To change the DNS in Windows, just follow these steps:
- Log in to Control Panel.
- Enter the Network and Internet section.
- Click the Network and Sharing Center option.
- Click the change adapter setting option from the left menu.
- On the new page all your connections will be displayed. Right-click on the same connector you are connecting to and select Properties.
- In the popup window, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- In the DNS section, uncheck the Obtain mode and select Use after DNS Server .
- Now there are two Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS Server options that you need to fill in with one of the DNSs. For example, in this example, we used Google’s own DNS.
|change windows DNS|
How to change DNS on a Mac
To change the DNS on a Mac, do the following:
- Go to System Preferences / Network.
- Click on Advanced.
- Enter the DNS tab.
- Click the + sign to add a new DNS.
- Now enter the DNS address and finally click OK and Apply.
|change mac DNS|
Change DNS on Android
To change the DNS on Android, you need to follow the steps below:
- First, keep your finger on the wifi you are connected to so that the modify network option is displayed.
- Tap on it to open a page where you can change the DNS.
- You must first tap the IP Setting option and change it to Static from DHCP.
- How to change DNS
- You can then change the DNS.
- You can, of course, use programs known as DNS Changer instead of these.
|change Android DNS|
Change DNS on iPhone (iOS)
To change the DNS on iPhone, you need to follow the steps below:
- Enter the phone’s Setting and go to Wifi .
- Select the network you are using and tap.
- Now choose Configure DNS .
- Then select Manual.
Now that you’ve figured out how to change your DNS, we will update fastest and best DNS addresses that you could try on your device so subscribe to our newsletter with your email and be the first to receive our new tutorial updates.
Have you ever changed your DNS? What was your experience with DNS change? Let us know and please share the tutorial to help others. Thank you.