The short transfer code that was launched recently by Fidelity bank works in almost all mobile devices, so it requires no internet connections before you can use it. It’s free and simple to use. Just mellow down and read on while we assure you of a palatable recipe.
HOW TO USE THE SHORT USSD CODE IN TRANSFERRING MONEY FROM FIDELITY BANK TO ANY BANK IN NIGERIA
To get your money transferred from your own Fidelity Bank account to another, just dial this code using this format *770*Account Number*Amount# and then do well to follow the prompts on your phone’s screen in order to achieve the transaction completely.
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Using Your Mobile Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home.
- How To Activate Your Verve Card For Any Online Payment And Business Transactions In Nigeria.
- New Method To Check Your UBA Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code Directly From Mobile Phone.
Note: For the first time of using the code, you will be required to input your Fidelity Bank account number, in order to set-up your PIN or Password for any transaction you a making henceforth using the code.
Also take note that, you are expected to dial the code on your registered mobile number linked to your bank account when you registered it, without that, the process will be incomplete.
Here Are The Benefits of Using The Code
– No internet connection needed
– It is fast and convenient.
– Transaction is completed in Seconds.
– Very easy to use etc.
Have you tried it? Tell us your result through the comment box below.