Zoom Court Hearings is the revolution! Ever since the COVID-19 outbreak, Zoom Court hearings have come into existence. And now they continue to thrive, evolve and even get easier.
These hearings occur live, in a two-way video conference on the zoom app. The judge, attorneys and others can all participate.
In this article, we intend to show you how to go about your zoom Court hearings in the briefest way possible.
Benefits of Zoom Court Hearings
- You don’t have to worry about showing up in court. Zoom has got you covered.
Save money and time on travel:
- Why travel 600 miles for a hearing when you can attend with just a click of a mouse.
It can be recorded:
- Yes, all Zoom Court Hearings can be recorded and kept for future use..
You can attend wherever you are:
- Wanna attend a hearing at another country, Zoom has got you covered.
Disadvantages of Zoom Court Hearings
- Technical issues
- Internet connection issues
- Inability to take notice of body language
- Inability to present your case audibly or visibly.
Also check: How to Grow as a New lawyer in Networking & Building Lasting Professional Relationships
Tips For Effective Zoom Court Hearing
- Have all the required technical devices and test them.
- Have all required documents and papers ready and nearby.
- Dress properly
- Speak audibly.
- Follow court orders
What devices do you need for Zoom Court Hearings?
- Laptops or computer
- Good internet connection
- Online teleprompter
There you have it. Is there anything we forgot to add up into our article, let’s us know in the comment section.
Until then, this hearing has been adjourned to next week. Subscribe to our newsletter for more juicy content next week.