Google Adsense Revenue has been one of the best when you talk sources of earning online. As so many online entrepreneur, running a website or blogger blog, YouTube channel etc can attest to that. The common issue faced by these bloggers, is how to boost their Google Ads earning. And today we have got you covered with some important tips that can help skyrocket your earning online.
Google adsense is not just the only source of revenue for bloggers, there are other alternative sources one can make money from through blogging and few of such sources are as follows; Toobla, media.net, infolinks, revenuehit, ad.fly, content.ad, speedy ads, affiliate programs like Amazon, Alibaba, konga, jumia etc. All these sources pays very well, but cannot be compared to Google AdSense system of monetization. So in this article, I have unveiled different working tips on how you can possibly boost your Google Adsense revenue in a short period of time.
Tips to Boost Google Adsense Earning
Adsense gives users many functions like section targeting, also how to remove low paying ads category, ad blacklist and so many other features that can be utilized by anyone using it, in order to give a significant boost to their Adsense income or earnings.
Note: This guide is for both upcoming bloggers and old users of Google ads, as the tips listed here will go a long way to increase your earnings automatically. Only what to do, is to read and understand the tips provided below and ensure to apply them appropriately.
Tpis: Google Adsense frowns and Suspend any Publisher that Encourages Invalid Activity For 30days. Ensure to avoid such practice in order not to be in the risk of loosing your account or getting banned.
Adsense sometimes works in a different dimension for different users, Some people earn more through text ads, while some through image ads. But for better usage and for high earning, I recommend you use both text and image ads. That of image advert pays via PPV and gains much for you.
1. First, is to ensure you keep Google Adsense rules and policy intact.
2. Choose a better and high paying Niche that you sure have passion for while setting up your blog or site with the motive to monetize it
3. Try to find your site high ranking Keywords using SEO tools
4. Find out the Keyword density of the high ranking articles on your blog
5. Place adsense banner on the very top of your blog Homepage
6. Use both image and Text ads
7. Make Use of standard types of ads
8. Select the best Ads format for your blog design
9. use Google Adsense search
10. Use multiple ad units
11. make the ads color match with your blog design
12. Make Use of Adsense multiple Palettes
13. Make Use of horizontal link units (navbar, Above post)
14. Always do experiments with positioning of ads occasionally
15. Ad placement
16. Avoid borders on the ads
17. Turn low paying units into image only ads
18. Promote your site with Google Adword
19. Reduce the total number of out going links on your pages
20. Create multiple ad banners
21. Implement new useful Adsense features made available
22. Always Choose the right ads for any content
23. Make sure your ads are visible
24. Implement section targeting
25. Make Your link units to be in hot spots where they can be seen easily by your visitors
26. Get targeted traffic
27. Drive traffic to your blogs by SEO and backlinks.
28. Make use of Adword tools to improve your site/blog
29. Make Use of Adsense channels in tracking the performance of your ads
30. Note, Avoid MFA (made for Adsense) sites
31. Always Keep track of your ads
32. Block low paying advertisers with Competitive Filters
33. Don’t over block created ads
34. Make use of Adsense preview tool
35. For any short article written, always place ads on the top of the content
36. And For long articles place ads in the middle of the content
37. Avoid using common blog words
38. Don’t set Google AdSense as a secondary ad option
39. Always Publish fresh content
40. Make use of Revenue sharing sites
41. Join Youtube Partners as well
42. Get rid of public service ads
43. Make sure, you avoid titles such as sponsored ads in widgets sections
The above provided tips can go a long way in boosting your Google earning. As the day goes by, more tips will be updated on how to keep increasing your ads earnings. And never to forget, if you are a beginner or you just got your AdSense newly, then I recommend you read Google Adsense terminologies, such as ROI, CPC and custom channels.
With the knowledge of these terms, you can be able to manage and understand how Google AdSense operates and function.
Note: Adsense can now be integrated with Analytics, which can help any user track which page and which keyword is performing the best for any blog/site
These tips above are applicable to any website hosted bon WordPress, Google blogger, Joomla, spotify, and other free hosting sites displaying Google ads.