The application for the Borno State Scholarship 2021 is still ongoing now. Read how to apply below.
Applications are now being accepted by the Borno State Scholarship Board from qualified students for their undergraduate Borno State Scholarship Board programs. All students are eligible to apply for this fully-funded scholarship.
Please read this article to find out all about the award, including the requirements, deadlines, eligibility, and how to apply.
About Borno State Scholarship
Borno’s state scholarship Board was a division of the Ministry of Education until January 1989. In January 1989, the Board was given autonomy and was elevated to the status of an autonomous body. The board was established in January 1989 by Edict No. 3 of 1989, which was made an independent body on the 13th of April 1989.
The Board was charged with interviewing students for scholarships and disbursement allowances to eligible Borno State indigenes who were granted admissions into higher education institutions in the country or abroad under foreign sponsorship.
Requirements for the Borno State Scholarship Board Bachelors Degree
- Must be a Borno State Indigene
- A student must be enrolled in a recognized public institution in Nigeria.
- You must be a Borno State citizen and currently admitted to any recognized international tertiary institution.
- SSCE results
- Admission letter
- Indigene certificate
How to apply for a Borno State Scholarship
- Log on to https://bssb.scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- Register an account with a valid email address
- Click on the confirm button to send an email confirmation. You will then be redirected to the login page.
- Log in with your email address again and your password
- After logging in, you will have access to the application form.
- You will need to complete each stage of the application. Once you have provided all required information, click Save.
Next, complete the previous stage.
- You will need to upload your passport photo and save it. Next, you will need to enter your academic details.
- You will also need to give details about the academic institutions you attended and your qualifications.
Save the file and then click Next.
- Third, enter your SSCE results details and save, then click Next.
- Next, you will be directed to the document upload page. Here you can upload scanned copies your admission letter, indigene certification and SSCE results.
- After reviewing your application, click submit. You can then download a duplicate of your application for your records.
- Your application will be reviewed so please ensure that you provide accurate information.
- A copy of your application must be submitted to the Borno state scholarship board along with photocopies of the following: SSCE Results, Admission Letter, Indigene Certificate.
To apply, click on Application Link
Deadline for applications:
The deadline for award entry submissions has not been announced yet
For more information, visit the official website