Perhaps, you must have been wondering and imagining how you could install windows OS on your Android phone or Tablet. Ok! You are at the right place. This article is meant to give you a technological insight on how to get windows OS such as windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 running on your android device or Tablet. This is application to android lollipop, android kitkat, and even the recent android marshmallow.
At this point, I would like to tell you explicitly that the possibility for you to be able to install and run any of the aforementioned version of windows OS on your Android phone or Tablet is very much dependent on a software called Change My Software. This particular software has many functionalities but this article is narrowed down to how you can install windows OS on your android device of Tablet.
What you need for installing Windows on Android Phone – Tablet
Before you could start to install any version of windows OS on your phone, I want to tell you some certain things you must put into consideration. You should ensure that you have;
- An Android Phone or Tablet
- High-speed and stable internet connection.
- USB Cable
- Change My Software.
- About 20 Minutes of your time.
- Ensure you have one of the best apps for getting a free recharge: maybe Mcent free recharging app for the PC
- Ensure you have fast file transfer applications: the best would be the Xender file transferring app for your PC.
Guide to install windows OS on Android phone or tablet
The steps below are meant to be followed accordingly for you to be able to download and run windows OS on Android phone. However, you have to note that this is an updated technique for installing windows XP/7/8.1/8/10 on any android phone. Recently, we update a guide on how to Factory Reset China Phones so you might want to check it out, in case you use china android phones.
1. Firstly, on your Tablet, go to your menu, then “Settings”.
2. Click on the “Developer options”, then ensure you check box next to the “USB debugging.” Your Laptop/Desktop will be enabled to make changes on the Android when connected through the USB.
3. Depending on the type of windows you wish install, select “Change my software” option and choose the version of Windows edition that you want. This software/app will change your Android OS to Windows OS or vice versa.
4. You should download Change my Software. You can simply follow this link to the download or you can as well search for the software on the internet via Google. I believe you can get Change my Software app full version for free and without surveys if you search on the internet. Because I discovered, recently, that they have added surveys to the software.
5. While your devices are connected, launch the Change my Software Windows version on your PC
6. Kindly follow up the on-screen prompts for the installation of the “Change My Software” on your Personal Computer. As soon as the installation process is completed, the software will be launched.
7. You can now connect your Android phone or tablet to your computer using the USB cable.
8. Then select Android > Windows (8/8.1/7/XP) to install the windows on your android tablet.
9. If you confirm the mobile device working properly, then click on continue option.
10. Select your language.
11. As soon as language is selected, the windows drivers will start downloading automatically.
12. Wait for the download process to complete, then click on “Install” button.
13. There is an option for you to “Remove Android” in case you don’t want to run dual-boot, that is, Windows & Android together. So you can decide you will only run windows on the Android phone. If you ignore the option, it means you gonna run dual Operating System.
14. As the process for the windows installation begins on android phone or tablet, just exercise a little patience for the process to complete and all the features and files are installed.
15. After the installation of all the features and files, the Android phone or tablet will automatically reboot.
16. After the rebooting, you will be presented with option to choose either Windows or Android to use on your android phone or tablet.
I know you still feel this method might be a bit difficult for some persons to comprehend. However, if you really want to experience the Windows interface, you can get a windows phone or better still install a windows phone emulator on your computer.
- Tak Zang apk download for unlimited call bomber on Android phones.
Note: There is an option for you to reverse back to your previous OS version of android whenever you wish to stop running windows. You can do the reverse by simply reconnecting the Android phone or tablet back to your PC, then launch Change My Software app.
Now choose the “Restore to original condition” option that is on the main menu. This option will automatically remove Windows from your Android phone and get it reversed back to the previous android OS it was running.
For those expecting guide on how to install windows on android without pc, root etc, we are working on that, so expect such guide soon. Also we didn’t forget those in other platforms like Mac and Apple iphone devices, same tips are loading for your smart devices.