- How To Recharge And Get Airtime From Diamond Bank Account.
- Diamond Bank To Introduce Diamond Online Self Service Options For Their Customers.
- How To Check Your Bank Verification Number(BVN) With Your Phone.
With this diamond care service, users are not only limited to checking of their account details but can be able to perform other activities/services which include;
instant deactivation of your bank ATM card, also able to make enquiries among others too etc.
How To Check Your Account Balance With The Diamond Care Service Using Any Phone Without Internet Access
1. Ensure you know your diamond debit card number or digit
2. Next, Dial this number 0700-300-0000 and follow the voice prompt, ( it is just like when you are calling any network customer care eg MTN, Glo Etisalat or Airtel etc)
3. Now click 1 to select the account balance option
4. You will be required to enter your 16 digit debit card number followed by #
5. Upon pressing the # key, their system will prompt you to enter your 4 digit Self Service code ( before then, the pin will be sent to you through SMS from Diamond to your registered phone number)
6. After that, you will be required to change your Self Service code to any 4 digit code which you can remember easily in case of next time.
7. immediately after you change the code, the account balance associated to your debit card will be sent to you, provided you used the number registered with your diamond bank account.
8. You can as well request your account balance to be sent to your registered phone number instantly through SMS by also following the voice prompt.
Question that may arise;
What if diamond bank have not sent The Self Service Code To Me?
If that is the case for you, then call this number 0700-300-0000 and press ‘0’ to speak with a Service Consultant. And your self service code will be sent to You immediately.
Note: Ensure to secure your self service code for security reasons.
Got any contribution or question regarding to this post? Kindly, Use the comment box.