Hello fans, if you are banking with Diamond bank, you can now check your diamond bank account balance with diamond care, just only with a dial on your phone.
This service which involves checking diamond bank account balance is currently provided for those customers banking with them. Gone are the days when one go to the bank just to carry out this self services. there is no need of stressing your self going to any ATM center or stand, in this article is how to carry out such.
With this diamond care service, users are not only limited to checking their account details but can be able to perform other activities/services which include instant deactivation of your bank ATM card, also able to make enquiries among others too etc.
How To Check Your Account Balance With The Diamond Care Service Using Any Phone
1. Ensure you know your diamond debit card number or digit
2. Next, Dial this number 0700-300-0000 and follow the voice prompt
3. Now click 1 to select the account balance option
4. You will be required to enter your 16 digit debit card number followed by #
5. Upon pressing the # key, their system will prompt you to enter your 4 digit Self Service code ( before then, the pin will be sent to you through SMS from Diamond to your registered phone number)
6. After that, you will be required to change your Self Service code to any 4 digit code which you can remember easily in case of next time.
7. immediately after you change the code, the account balance associated to your debit card will be sent to you, provided you used the number registered with your diamond bank account.
8. You can as well request your account balance to be sent to your registered phone number instantly through SMS by also following the voice prompt.
Question that may arise;
What if diamond bank haven’t sent The Self Service Code To Me?
If that is the case, then call this number 0700-300-0000 and press ‘0’ to speak with a Service Consultant. And your self service code will be sent to You immediately.
Note: Ensure to secure your self service code for security reasons.
Got any contribution or question regarding to this post? Kindly, Use the comment box.