Do you actually receive an iTunes Gift Card or App Store Promo code and doesn’t know how to utilize the service through your iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) Devices? if yes, here comes a step by step guide on how to redeem any Apple iTunes Gift cards and Apple App Store Promo codes without problems.
Most people use their personal computers to redeem promo codes because they don’t know that one can actually redeem such using iPhone or iPad and iPod devices. Today, you will be guided on how to carry out such task just in few minutes.
Check Out: 5 Best iOS Converter Apps
Note: You either enter/paste the promo code or Gift Card through an iTunes Store app or via Apple App Store. So below is how to get any application installed freely on your iOS devices through the use of promotional codes or gift cards on Apple App Store.
Redeem Gift Cards (Promo Code) through iTunes Store App
- It is assumed you have gotten a promo code or Gift Card. If you have, then proceed to iTunes Store App, and choose the Music tab at the bottom menu.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the featured Albums and there will you see the Redeem icon, just click on it.
- Next, an option where you will enter the promo code or iTunes gift card number will display, just paste the codes in the space available and click on Redeem located at the top right corner.
Read Also: How to Redeem Google Play Store Promo Code
Redeem Via Apple App Store On iPhone, iPod touch & iPad Devices
- First of all, select the featured tab at the bottom menu using your device.
- Navigate to the bottom of the features apps and click on Redeem icon.
- Next, enter the promo code or iTunes gift card number in the available box and then click on redeem at the top right corner of your device screen.
That’s all on how to redeem promo codes and iTunes gift cards from your iOS devices instead of redeeming through iTunes via PC devices. Get the post shared to friends. Thanks.