The Payoneer which happens to be an online banking platform, has been updated with a “Withdraw to Bank” Service. And this enables registered users/customers to get their fund in payoneer US Dollars, or Euro etc transferred to their personal local Bank account, having the currency converted to match the country’s currency.
In this article, you are to learn how to set up your country’s local bank account in US Payoneer account for fund/money wire transfer. So the essence of this post is to teach you to withdraw your payoneer fund to your respective countries, having the received money from big companies to your payoneer account, withdrawn from your local bank without any stress.
Update: Nigeria is now eligible for Payoneer withdrawal service.
In other to be eligible for this service as a payoneer account holder, you are required to provide some essential details which will serve as an evident to have your local bank connected to payoneer account. So the basic requirements to get your account connected are as follows:
Requirements To Withdraw From Payoneer Account to Local Bank
- your local bank account name,
- your bank account number,
- the swift code of your local bank,
- the branch name with country in which the bank is located.
Should in case your local bank is owned and used by you but it is not in your name, then have it that you will be requested to provide supporting account ownership documentation. You can get that from your local bank on the desk of customer care service.
How to Add Local Bank Account or Your Country’s Bank to USA Payoneer Account for Free
Now add your bank account to payoneer by following below
- Create a payoneer account by clicking here and stand a chance
to get a free $25 from the company.
- After creation, log in or sign in to the Online Account
- Now from the menu of the account, click the option with “Withdraw” followed by “To Bank Account”.
- Should in case, it’s your first time of withdrawing fund, then click on “Add Bank Account” and ensure to follow the on-screen guides meticulously.
How to Withdraw From US Payoneer Account To Any Local Bank Account
Payoneer will have to review your personal local bank account, you added to their platform from above. So once it’s approved, you are now eligible to withdraw from your payoneer account down to your local branch bank. Below is how to go about that.
- After successful log in to your Payoneer Online Account.
- Just from the menu, locate and click on “Withdraw” followed
by “To Bank Account”.
- From this stage, select/choose the bank account number
you wish to transfer the funds to.
- Now enter all the required details for the fund transfer
and then click on “Continue”.
- Next is to enter the details in the Security Confirmation
page and finally, click on submit button for the withdrawal request.
Note: This “payoneer withdraw to Bank Service” has no recurring monthly or annual fee; Although, as you may have it, the transfer fee may vary due to some selected countries and currency been used.
For more information regarding to relevant fees for your country and currency, then do well to contact payoneer customer care either by live chat, contact form or through Email messaging through their official site www.payoneer.com
Actually, this service is working for some countries that are selected by Payoneer for now. And some countries are yet to join the Eligiblity list. To see the list of available countries for withdraw bank service, head over to official site of the online banking, as shared above.
Ensure to share this post and Let us know if this service is available for your country via below comment box. Thanks.