UBA introduced another simpler way for checking account Balance through the use of USSD Code, which can be dialled directly from your mobile phone as their official customer.
The updated new service which involves 919 USSD code from UBA, is such that can be carried out from the comfort of your home or anywhere as self service.
This service was brought out in order to see that customers banking with UBA, enjoys stress free transaction, as the service is such that can be operated by all users since it is so simple and easy. And this is one of the great advantage of mobile banking.
THE BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF USING UBA “919” USSD CODE FOR CHECKING ACCOUNT BALANCE
- It requires no internet connection while using it on your phone.
- The code is easy to memorize,
- The USSD code works on any mobile device as long as the device can allow dialling numbers.
- The code works on any number associated with your UBA bank account,
- You can use the code at any time, that means it has no specific time for use since it works 24 hours daily
- Very easy to transact with since it requires you not to go to ATM stand for queuing.
- Secured, Safe and reliable for use.
DEMERITs OF USING UBA 919 CODE
- Can only work on number associated or linked to your bank account
- Your PIN or password needs to be remembered while using the code.
- If you are not proactive and careful, someone close to you might steal your information and have access to your account
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH UBA USSD CODE?
With the New USSD Code *919# from United Bank for Africa (UBA), Customers banking with them are liable to use it for the following transactions.
- Use In Checking your BVN number.
- You can Buy airtime / credit directly from your phone.
- Use in checking of your Bank Account balance.
- Pay bills and utilities and other services.
As the day go by, more service are expected from UBA, just as GTBank USSD code functions in a wide range.
HOW TO CHECK UBA ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH MOBILE PHONE?
This particular service of using ussd code is very simple and easy. But, it is important to note that first time users of this code are expected to register for a 4 digit PIN, which serves as a means of restricting access from an unauthorized users of your phone.
So, when choosing a PIN for the transaction, I would advice you use a 4 digit PIN that only you can easily remember when needed, and also to make the pin hard for others to guess easily. If you are an old user and would want to change to a stronger pin, then contact UBA customer care for a Pin reset.
Now, To check your UBA account Balance using Short USSD Code directly On Your Mobile Phone, Dial this *919*00#”
- How To Transfer Money Using Bank USSD Code
- How To Withdraw From Money Domiciliary Account
- How To Check Your Account Balance On FCMB through Mobile Phone
HOW TO BUY AIRTIME or CREDIT FROM UBA ACCOUNT VIA MOBILE DEVICE
To Buy Airtime directly from your UBA account using your mobile phone, Dial this code *919*Amount# or you can still recharge for another person without the number of that person being associated to your account, but the dialing will be done on your own sim linked to the registered UBA account.
You can actually achieve that by dialing this code using this format *919*phone number*amount#
How to Link BVN to UBA Account
You can link your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to your account by dialing this code *919*6#
If you are banking with other banks and would want to link your BVN to your various accounts, you can achieve similar task as the one above and more by using some of the below listed USSD CODES for some banks.
- *710# for Diamond bank
- *737# for GTBank,
Bonus: Also recharge your network from first bank account by dialing *894*AMOUNT# (First bank Customers only)
For more and different transaction services using your mobile phone, then I would recommend you download the latest UBA U-Mobile Android Application from google play-store. And this time, data and internet connection are needed unlike using the offline USSD code for free.