Download Veeam Backup & Replication latest version 10.0.0.4461 Windows, a Virtual Systems Backup Software for your Windows PC.
Veeam Backup company recently released a newest version of their product for users of windows. Below is the software review as well as the direct download links to this very new application version.
Meanwhile, the previous version was worked on and new updates were made through the development of more features, in order to ascertain a better experience for this very newly released version. So if you are searching for one of the best Virtual System Backup Software that can run on Windows 7, 8 and 10 then here is your opportunity.
Also: Download latest Adobe Reader DC V2020.06.20034 Windows
Veeam Backup & Replication Software Review
Veeam Backup & Replication is a powerful, easy-to-use, and cost-effective backup software that provides a reliable, flexible, fast recovery of virtual applications and data, as well as backups of VMs. Provides and offers advanced solutions for protecting information in the network context.
The application of virtual environments VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V to support and participate well with System Center Microsoft integrated.
Features of Veeam Backup & Replication software
- Backup Virtual Infrastructure
- Compatible with Microsoft and Vmware Virtualization
- Integrate with Microsoft System Center
- Complete management of backup resources
Download Veeam Backup & Replication v10.0.0.4461 Windows:
- OS Requirements: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Download Veeam Backup Software Here (Size 3.6 GB)
How To Install Veeam Backup Software on Windows PC
- Install the program but do not run it.
- If the Veeam software services are open from the Task Manager, see them.
- Copy the VeeamLicense.dll file to the License folder and to the Program Files \ Common Files \ Veeam folder in the following directions.
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Veeam
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Veeam\Backup And Replication
- Restart Windows.
- From the software menu, enter License and click Install and select the license.lic file in the License folder.
Note: Due to its nature, Keygen files may be detected or automatically deleted by some antivirus as a dangerous file. If so, temporarily disable your antivirus.
Share this post.