Before you proceed on How to flash gionee S6 Pro using SP Flash Tool,
Flashing your device requires your maximum carefulness in Following the steps here. So Techbmc will not be hold responsible if anything happens at the cause of Doing that. You are flashing at your own risk..
Ensure you are downloading the exact ROM for this device Gionee S6 pro you want to flash. This is because, flashing a wrong preloader, will cause the device to misbehave,
(thereby causing it not to power on, or won’t be able charge and will not be detected by a computer) Avoid that totally.
- First, launch Flashtool inside the extracted folder.
- Then click on where you seen scatter loader button.
- Next, select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device (gionee s6 pro) you wish to flash.
- Now, Select either Download only, Firmware Upgrade or Format +
- Download from drop down menu
- Next,click on Download Button
- Switch off your device and connect it to your PC.
- Now, wait for the flashing process to complete
- Now turn off and connect your device to PC
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- Reboot device (Do not interrupt the process so as to avoid crashing)
- Should in case there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder,
- then you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash.
Got any question or contribution? kindly use the comment box to aid your view.