This tutorial may likely harm or damage your SDcard (memory card) or can even brick your device. So don’t blame the author of this post if the incident likely occur. One can avoid that by following the instructions given below accurately.
How Can I Increase My Android phones RAM Accurately?
You Need To Check This: How to free up your memory From saying “Low internal memory” by doing something great
- Launch the Android app you downloaded above “MemoryInfo Swap File” and use it to check if your Android device Kernel is compatible with Roehsoft RAM Expander
- Launch also Roehsoft RAM Expander, next click on your phone option menu in that app and choose SWAPDIR
- Now, you will see Four different storage part that will display, just for you to choose the one you want to swap to.
- Here, select the memory you want to increase its memory, whether phone memory or SD card Memory.
- Next, select the amount/size of the RAM space that you want.
- Finally, Activate the RAM Expander and wait for few seconds or minutes for it to finish creating the swap file.
- That’s all, enjoy your enough RAM space now on that your device. No more low RAM.